Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The post that has no title


I haven't been updating this blog lately because Snoball and I have been posting updates on Facebook. There's a nifty little thing called "Birdbook" which is like Facebook, but for birds! The majority of Snoball's updates have been going there. However, Snoball reminded me tonight that not all of his fans are on Facebook, and asked if he could post an update on his blog. I told him he could, so I'll let him take it from here. ;)

~
Hello!

Mom hasn't been posting on here so I told her I would do it. And I asked her to post the picture of me at the top. I was eating beef stroganoff, but Mom said there was no real beef in it. She said it was "vegetarian." I don't know what that means, but it was really good! I ate all of my noodles and some of hers, too. And I ate the meatballs and green beans. I have red pepper on my face in the picture. Its kind of embarrassing. Mom always has to clean my feet and my face after I eat. She puts my feet in the sink and gets them all wet. It feels weird. And she is always wiping my face off. I tell her she embarrasses me, but I don't think she cares.

Yesterday we had tofu for dinner. Mom let me share off her plate and it was really good! She made rice too and that was my favorite part, especially since it had some sauce stuff on it that tasted really yummy.

Mom lets me cuddle with her at night, and when she comes home. She is always working on the computer, and I don't like that so I sit with her and try to get her attention. Usually when I hold her hand she pays attention. And then I get petted and rubbed. I like that. :) If I am good I can sit with her while she works, but that gets boring. And when I try to play with the computer keys she gets mad. I dont think it's fair that she gets to play with them and I don't.

Sometimes Mom and I make a tent and play in it. I want her to post a picture. I will get her to put one here.

(Sorry to interrupt, guys - here's the photo Snoball was talking about:)


Yeah, that's the picture. See? Mom is bigger than me, so when she's in the tent it makes lots of room for me. I like when we cuddle in our tent. Nobody can see us and then nobody bugs us.

I have lots to talk about but Mom says you guys won't want to hear about everything we do every day. So can I just tell you a few things? Real quick? Ok. Um, we went for a walk today and Mom took me down by this thingy that she said is where the ocean meets a big lake. And she said when the ocean gets too big, it can go through this thingy and go into the lake. Or maybe that is backwards. Maybe when the lake gets too big it goes in the ocean? I don't know what a lake is, but the ocean is lots and LOTS of water so I bet it gets too big a lot. And there were other birds there too! David said they were catching fish. Mom has lots of fish but I dont want to catch them. Sometimes I watch them, but they are boring. So I dont know why those other birds would want to catch the fish. And these two ladies came and said hi to me! They called me a "parroquet" and Mom said that's because they were French. But they told me I was handsome and I like that so I guess I like French.

Mom said she would post more pictures now. I will let her. Goodnight! I love you!

 - Snoball

Ok guys, here's some new(ish) photos of Snoball. :)


Sleepy Snoball... <3

Biiiiig stretch!

Living the South Florida lifestyle 8-)

Tomorrow is going to be a picture day for me, so perhaps I'll get some more good pictures of Snoball. Does he ever take a bad one?! -lol- Goodnight, guys.