Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Snoball Meets His New Sister



I'm back at home with Mom and David for a few days! Mom was really sick last week with Bronchitis so I didn't get to see her much. She had to call out of work on Sunday so I spent the whole day without her. The other girls took good care of me, but they don't play with me the way Mom does. Mom was off 3 days in a row this week so she took me home with her to play! I'm really glad, but it makes me a little confused sometimes. Do I live there? Or do I live here? Or do I live at both places? I'm not really sure yet. I have to ask Mom to clear it up for me.

Yesterday I had a date. :) Mom and David are adopting another cockatoo just like me so that I'll have someone to play with when they're not home. She's a moluccan cockatoo named Pepper. I already know how to say her name because Mom and David told me so much about her. She's older than I am, but she likes to play even more than I do! I went to her house yesterday and we played out on the back patio. Pepper was hopping and flapping and running and jumping all over the place while I watched. She had too much energy. She tried to get me to play, but I hid behind Mom. I'm not sure if I want to play with her just yet. I have to get to know her a little better first.

Today Mom and David and I stayed in bed and watched movies all day.

- That is not true, Snoball. We cleaned the bedroom and the kitchen. And we vaccuumed, thank you very much!

Well we did watch a lot of movies! We watched one called "Spirited Away" that Mom really likes and another one called "My Neighbor Totoro."

I need a bath really bad. My dust is getting everywhere and it's all over my beak. Mom said she'd give me one tonight. I'm going to go eat dinner before my bath. Goodnight now!

Love,

Snoball


Image credit goes to: http://claire-1991.deviantart.com/