Saturday, September 26, 2009

Snoball is my Prince Charming



I didn't want anyone to see the mess that is my house, so I colored over the background of this photo. -lol- We still have junk everywhere from the move, and we're in no hurry to move it. Plus all the animals have toys everywhere. The bunnies have play tunnels and boxes and things all over the living room. It's kind of a permanent clutter because the bunnies love them so much.

This blog doesn't have much of a point to it. I just wanted to let Snoball's first parents know how thankful I am to have Snoball in my life. He's become such a HUGE part of it - integrating himself into every aspect of it. He goes to work with me, he sleeps with me, he does homework with me (as evidenced by the photo) he plays with me, cooks with me, he DEFINITELY eats with me; if there's something in my mouth it NEEDS to be in his too. -lol- I just feel very blessed to have him. I call him my therapy bird. Partly because that's the only way I'm allowed to keep him in a no-pets apartment ;) and partly because it's true. Whenever I'm feeling down, Snoball can always cheer me up. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Someone asked me today what his name was and I jokingly replied: Prince Charming.