Thursday, November 19, 2009

Detailing the Car

Snoball went with me to get the car detailed today. We spent the day cleaning cages and then went outside. He played on the tops of the door frames while I organized inside the car. Most of the organizing was simply moving stuff to the trunk because it was getting dark and I didn't want the place to close. We rushed off to the bank where we had a lot of trouble making a deposit. First the drive-up ATM was broken, so I went to the teller window where I was informed that the don't give deposit slips through the window anymore and without one I couldn't make a deposit. So the only option was the walk-up ATM which I didn't want to use since I had Snoball with me. There was a nice old man waiting for the machine so it worked out well. He had lots of questions about Snoball and Snoball apparently had a lot to say to him.

After depositing money we were able to go to the car wash. Everyone thought Snoball was so handsome, and he handled everything really well. I thought for sure he'd get scared of the big brushes and things, but he just held on tightly and sat still. He was a little nervous, but that's about it. He's gotten so much braver when it comes to car things. He climbs onto the steering wheel to look outside when we're at stop lights, and he doesn't get car sick anymore. He hasn't been car sick in at least a month. (And we've driven a LOT during that time.)

Snoball helped me pick up David from work and we all had egg noodles with veggie broth for dinner when we got home. He's tired out and is sleeping soundly now ... even though the bunnies are running around and making a ruckus getting into things. (He spent the afternoon chasing them around the house which is probably PART of why he's so tired. Have you ever tried to chase a rabbit? -lol-)