Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Snoball visits Grandma




Snoball got to visit David's mom yesterday. They've met once before and she adores him. She has a very calming aura about her so Snoball took right to her. She bird-sat him for about 30 min while David and I went across the street to shop for a new vehicle. He's getting a small amount of money from inheritance so we want to get a vehicle for him. Of course there are a million other things we'd rather buy, but a car is pretty important. We've been sharing a car ever since we met and it's getting very old. Yesterday I thought I was scheduled to work but when I got there I realized I'd made a mistake. Well, neither of us had a cell phone so I couldn't call David to come back and pick me up. Snoball and I took a walk and stopped by a bycicle store to see about getting a repair done (that's what I'm asking for as a birthday gift from my family). Of course everyone asked about Snoball, who was very polite and said hi to everyone. I did finally get a hold of David and he came back to pick us up.

So, all in all, Snoball has been visiting family and friends lately and is doing well. :)

P.S. - the waterfall photo has nothing to do with anything. I just thought it was pretty.