Thursday, July 16, 2009

I Love My New Tree Stand!

Mom surprised me by picking me up from the store today and bringing me to the apartment to see my new tree stand! I really really like it, but first let me tell you about the reptile store.

Mom cleaned my cage and gave me new food and toys when she arrived. I played on top of the shelves again - I love doing that. After she was done we went for a car ride and drove to the reptile store so Mom could get food for her snakes (yuck). I got lots of compliments. People told me I was a pretty bird. I liked that. Here's a picture of Mom and I looking around at the store:










Oh, and I got to ride in a big truck! I get scared of big trucks when we're in Mom's car because it's small. But when I'm in the big truck I feel really tall and stuff isn't as scary as it is when I'm close to the ground. Mom even let me sit on the back of it while she was waiting for David in the parking lot. See?

















And here's Mom and I riding inside it:



















After all that, we came back to the apartment and I got to see my new play gym! I really liked it SO much. I spent two hours on it just sitting and playing (and snacking)! Mom gave me grapes, animal crackers, bean sprouts, and potatoes, corn, carrots, and a whole bunch of stuff. She said she's going to buy me a swing for the top of the tree, but I just like to hang from it. ...And bounce on it. :)

Oh, Mom says I gotta go get ready for bed back at the store. That means I have to ride in the truck again. Riding in cars hurts my tummy, but it's not so bad in the big truck. I guess I don't mind it as much. I asked Mom if she would spend the night with me in my cage, but she said it's too small. She promised that she would come play with me tomorrow though. She has to come work tomorrow so that means I get to be out ALLLLLL day! :D


Love,

Snoball

P.S. Here are a few more pictures of me on the tree stand: