Monday, July 13, 2009

Snoball Goes To The Park


Snoball is spending the night at my work tonight, so I promised him I'd post a blog for him. We went to the park today - David, Snoball and I. Snoball definitely had fun and we made sure to take lots of pictures.


We woke up early and got everyone fed and watered. Snoball was already up and ready to play so we had a quick breakfast of toast (no butter for Snoball) and off we went. The park was a small one near a community that David used to live in. There was lots of open space, plenty of trees, a lake, and clear skies. Snoball rode around on David the whole time. He doesn't want to admit it, but I think he's really warming up to David.


Exhibit A:


Snoball was very talkative and kept saying, "I love you" and "Hi, Snoball." I was worried that he would be scared of planes and helicopters flying overhead, but he didn't even flinch. At one point, a duck popped out of the bushes unexpectedly, and flew off just over our heads. I thought for sure it would scare Snoball, but he just watched it fly away.

Here are some pictures from the park:


Hopefully we'll be able to do it again soon. After the park Snoball went to work with me. He took a nap in his cage and had some lunch, then came back out to play. He decided to climb on top of the bird cages and unhook all of their toys, one by one. I didn't realize he was doing this until he'd knocked down 5 cages' worth of toys. So I had to open all of them and string everything back up. -lol- I was a little angry, but I had to admire his intelligence. And when he said, "Hi Snoball" I had no choice but to forgive him immediately. I'm a sucker, I know. But look at that face! How could you stay angry at this for any period of time? How!?










- Haylee