Saturday, July 11, 2009

An Introduction


I am very excited to be blogging! My mom is helping me a little since I have a lot to say.

My name is Snoball (without the "w"). I am four years old, and I am a handsome Umbrella Cockatoo - my birthday is April 15th if anyone wants to send me gifts! Lots of stuff is changing in my life right now. I have a new family because my first family has to work a lot, and my grandma has been feeling sick. My first family took very good care of me - I couldn't have been happier! They loved me so much that they let me go to my new mom who can spend lots and lots of time with me. I still love my first family very much, and my new mom said I can visit with them whenever I want. That makes me happy. But she also decided to help me write this blog so that my first family and everybody else could see everything exciting that we do!

Right now I am spending time with my new family to get used to the way things are going to be. I'll be going back to my first family sometime next week, and then I'll stay there until my new family gets a better apartment. They said they're trying to find someplace really special so I'll be extra happy!

My new mom works at a bird store so I get to go to work with her everyday. Sometimes she said I will sleep at the bird store. I'd rather be sleeping with her, but I don't mind staying at the store - I have my own big cage there just for me, and everyone knows me there. They spoil me and take good care of me. Tomorrow I get to come home with mom. I'll tell her to take some pictures of me so I can put them on here. Please keep reading! I have a lot to say!

Love, Snoball